Italian company leader in the consumer goods business.
During the last five years the client company experienced increasing organizational complexity due to the growth of its business which expanded internationally, through new distribution channels and product innovation.
As a consequence, the company needed a more sophisticated management control system, in order to:
- reflect the new complexity in terms of roles and objectives.
- Measure all responsibility centers in economical and value-generation terms.
- Integrate the economical (profit and loss) and the financial (cash flow) views.
- Re-design the management control system reflecting the new responsibility centers.
- Standard costing and intercompany transfer pricing introduction.
- Development and implementation of an integrated planning, budgeting and reporting system.
- Introduction of a corporate “tableau de bord” with shared and agreed Key Performance Indicators.